hyperscript 0.8.2 Release
We are pleased to present the
- The hyperscript runtime now fires a
hyperscript:beforeFetch event to allow you to configure fetch requests
wait for command now allows mixing delays and events, useful for adding a timeout to a listener.
- Improvements to the implementations of the
- Dramatic internal runtime improvements, particularly in the evaluation of query literals (e.g.
- Scoping fixes (see https://github.com/bigskysoftware/_hyperscript/issues/173)
- Expanded support for function invocation in pseudo-commands